Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wordle

Just did some work on Wordle.  Lots of good stuff.  It basically takes your words, counts them, and increases the size of the font for how often they are used,  I entered text and played around with different fonts, colors, layouts, etc.  Easy to do.  I know that elementary students at my school use this to understand how often they use words.  


The word count gave me an idea of a lot of my background and where I came from.  Is it representative of all I am, no.  There are several other aspects not represented.  I think one of the main ideas I get across is my love of social studies and how seriously I have prepared myself for my job.


To view how to visually represent my background, click here


Because I want to move on in my career, I want to list qualities of my dream job.  By writing job descriptions, I was able to figure out what are some key factors in the profession; such as identify, knowledge, and marketing.  It actually means reaching out and being social and a researcher, not closing the door to my classroom, pulling up the same lesson plans from year after year.


To view what it might take to get a job as a Web 2.0 guru, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment