I thought that you were going to be showing us how to make whoopie pies! What's the difference between a whoopie pie and a macaron? My colleague and I have been debating this recently. How timely.
On the vid, i see a little bit of wobble, and in a few places your head just touches the top- so you might aim a tiny bit lower. If you really want to get schnazzy, hang a sheet with a light or no pattern behind you to simplify the background.
I wish that this was on youtube, because i wanted to "like" it, LOL!
I thought that you were going to be showing us how to make whoopie pies! What's the difference between a whoopie pie and a macaron? My colleague and I have been debating this recently. How timely.
ReplyDeleteI said App-uh-lay-shin until moved to NC, and now it's App-uh-latch-in.
ReplyDeleteSheetz is the best place to stop when traveling!
That looks like a huuuuge Oreo Cakester!
Dude- that rocks!
ReplyDeleteOn the vid, i see a little bit of wobble, and in a few places your head just touches the top- so you might aim a tiny bit lower. If you really want to get schnazzy, hang a sheet with a light or no pattern behind you to simplify the background.
I wish that this was on youtube, because i wanted to "like" it, LOL!
d.i.