Just totally diggin' Twitter. it recently celebrated its' fifth birthday. Found some interesting facts about Twitter and how it is changing us. One thing that really is neat is an account that is giving day by day accounts of the Civil War in NC. It is the author's goal to tweet everyday from primary sources as if twitter existed in 1861.
Although cool, some tweets are hard to follow or taken out of context. I like the blog much better as it explains more in detail. When I pull up the links on my Droid, there is a lot of text and really hard to read it all. The poster just started the project. Hopefully, he will fall into a format.
Some other interesting tweets are from NC Archivist. The blog is even better. She even included a link to a Funny or Die video of what would happen if Ken Burns made a doc about the history of Twitter. Careful, it swears.
I do get sick of the bots following me though, but deleting them is easy enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment