Just a quick primer on how to bottle homebrewed beer. I did not show a few steps, such as transferring the beer to a bottling bucket or the priming sugar mix I placed in the bottling bucket.
I'm not much of a beer drinker, although I always try a drink when my husband has one.
This is pretty cool. I only wish you maybe did this over a series of videos and talked a little about how you make beer. I have no clue how it happens!
I love homebrewed beer! Let us know how the jalepeno beer turns out! :) Strange... I couldn't play the video via Safari.
ReplyDeleteWow, that pretty cool. I have had homebrewed beer and loved it but I have no clue how to make it. How did you get into this?
ReplyDeleteI'm not much of a beer drinker, although I always try a drink when my husband has one.
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty cool. I only wish you maybe did this over a series of videos and talked a little about how you make beer. I have no clue how it happens!